The Indonesian Society of Agricultural Economics (PERHEPI) in collaboration with Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) invites scholars, practitioners, and students to submit papers to be presented at the International Conference of 50 Years PERHEPI. The theme of the Conference is Sustainable Food Future: The Roles of Integrated and Inclusive Agriculture.
Plenary session speakers include: Professor Michael Reed (University of Kentucky, USA), Professor Ryohei Kada (Shijyonawate Gakuen University, Japan), Professor Stephan von Ramon Taubadel (University of Goettingen, Germany), Prof. Atsushi Yoshimoto (Institute of Statistical Mathematics), Dr. Bayu Krisnamurhti (Bogor Agricultural University), Prof. Katsuya Tanaka (Shiga University), etc.
Potential topics to be discussed in PERHEPI Conference include, but not limited to:
1. Food and Nutrition Security
2. Agricultural Labor Productivity and Rural Non-Farm Employment
3. Integrated, Inclusive and Equitable Development
4. Agroindustry, Agribusiness and Competitiveness
5. Smallholders and Family Farming in the Global Value Chain
6. Trade and Investment in Food and Agriculture
7. Financing Agriculture: Crop Insurance, Subsidized Credits, etc
8. Sustainability Certifications of Agricultural Commodities
9. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Extended abstract of the paper, up to 1,000 words should be submitted online by May 31, 2019 via http://ic50-perhepi.com or email to email@example.com
Click Here for Extended abstract guidelines :
For more Information, please visit the link below :